New York Mills, Minnesota
PeopleReady Perham 3430
The warehouse worker provides Materials Support to the Manufacturing Area, Delivers supplies and other items in a timely fashion. Fills material requirements for production orders from Pick Tickets or requests from workers.
* Determine kitting sequence from orders.
* Process pick data in accordance to established procedures.
* Gather parts into kits, deliver completed kits to the proper manufacturing area by forklift.
* Track shortage items and expedite shortage items to the production area.
* Stock supplies to shelves.
*High School Diploma or GED.
*Three months’ experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
*Ability to operate a forklift.
*Ability to utilize wheel cart, manual pallet jack and rolling step ladder.
*Computer skills necessary.
General Warehouse,Warehouse Worker
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.