Montgomery, New York
ABOUT GAP INC.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple ideathat we all deserve to belong,and on our own termsis core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Earn up to $20 an Hour!
earAs a warehouse team member, youll facilitate the flow of merchandise through our distribution centers to deliver on the highest-growth area of our business at one of the worlds largest specialty retailers.
At Gap Inc., things are changing daily, but one thing that wont is our commitment to the
safety and comfort of our teams and customers. Were actively engaged in the health and safety needs of our employees and have increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts. Were also providing masks for all team members, practicing safe social distancing, encouraging frequent hand washing and advising employees not to
come to work if they are ill.
Benefits include: Best-in-class health and safety standards, a climate-controlled environment, weekly pay and a generous merchandise discount for our brands.
Things to keep in mind: The physical climate varies, and hot and cold extremes may be experienced, specific functions may
require protective equipment. Please note, our distribution centers maintain a drug and alcohol-free work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
* Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, housekeeping and safety functions including receiving, quality audits, system updates, locating merchandise, completing orders and sending to shipping.
* Load and unload cartons.
* Perform data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data Terminals (RDT).
* Operate motorized material handling equipment as required based on facility requirements.
* Support best-in-class safety standards.
* Collaborate with team members in support of process improvements and cost reductions.
WHO YOU ARE
* Must be able to work independently and as a team.
* Ability to make accurate and efficient inventory counts and perform basic mathematical calculations.
* Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members and management.
* Understand and be able to learn industry-specific technology.
* Must be licensed prior to operating motorized material handling equipment.
* Must be able to read and write in English and understand oral and written instruction.
* Ability stand for long periods of time, walk continuously and lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for up to 12 hours at a time and up to 50 lbs.
* Maintain a schedule of 8 hours per shift; overtime schedules vary and may reach up to 12 hours per shift.
BENEFITS AT GAP INC.
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta
* Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
* Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
* Safe & Clean Environment
* Incentive Based Pay
* Climate Controlled Environment
* Opportunity to convert to Full Time
* Weekly Pay
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.