Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are looking for a Temporary Sr. Administrative Coordinator to provide support to the SVP of Scientific Advisory Council and team. We need someone who will consistently exercise considerable judgment and initiative. This person will demonstrate a good general understanding of the business, how it is connected and can perform independent problem solving to support his/her team.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Proactively manages calendars using thorough understanding of department and leadership priorities. Ability to anticipate the needs of leaders to handle all meeting logistics.
• Acts as the point person responsible for execution of internal meetings. May also be responsible for collaborating with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement to manage contracts for off-site meetings and meeting/event budgets within approval limit.
• Coordination of completed agendas and final slides and distribution. Make catering recommendations for meetings and events scheduled over meal periods. Where applicable, assist employees and guests with travel and expense reports.
• Demonstrates a detailed understanding of company policies procedures and resources and can advise team members as needed. Actively manages department contact lists/org charts. May build, manage and update content on department SharePoint sites and/or RON pages.
• Responsible for creating and completing contracts for outside speakers/vendors in the company’s designated systems .
• Responsible for anticipating and coordinating office supplies to maintain budgets. Responsible for submitting requisitions and supervising department purchase order requests.
• Lead contact for all new employees within the department(s), coordination with IT, Facilities, and Procurement. Coordinates with space planning for new hires or other space needs.
• Coordinates multiple administrative workflows within the department to streamline increasingly sophisticated processes. Makes recommendations for solutions to issues.
• Understand departmental and/or leader priorities and adjust work accordingly while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Provides backup support and coverage for other administrative coordinators. May assist with training new employees on internal systems.
This role may be for you if you:
• Are a quick learner, can cope with change and ambiguity; can handle risk and uncertainty with composure and shifting gears comfortably.
• Can build effective relationships up, down, and sideways. Are coachable and open to challenge and development from bosses; gains the trust and support of peers.
• Have an increased level of independence, judgment, and basic problem-solving skills. Are comfortable acting as a point person for projects. Ability to work independent but also collaborate with team members.
• Are highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills; can interact across all levels of employees and management while maintaining confidentiality.
• Are proficient in MS Office, SharePoint, Concur and teleconference systems and can assist with basic troubleshooting.
To be considered for this role, it is preferred that you have an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree, as well as 5+ years administrative experience with 2 years of (business function) industry experience. We are looking for an individual who is proactive, and able to independently move processes forward.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.