Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medical Affairs at Regeneron stands as the link between Research & Development and the Commercial organization. We consist of a team of medical professionals that support the understanding of company products in accordance with ethical, regulatory, and legal standards. Medical Affairs is organized in an optimally aligned matrix structure to offer pipeline and in-line product expertise, education, and scientific guidance to internal & external partners.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Serves as a primary point of contact and liaison for internal and external coordination of requests.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and presenting solutions.
• Crafts and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, evaluating personnel and implementing changes.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; presenting developments to management.
• Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
• Responsible for managing optimization of meeting schedules for leaders.
• Responsible for submitting Purchase Order requisitions and collaborating with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement to manage tracking of reqs.
• Coordinates logistics of internal/external meetings and negotiate contracts for off-site meetings as well as managing meeting/event budgets within approval limit.
• May be responsible for coordination of completed agendas, final slides and distribution. Makes catering recommendations for meetings and events scheduled over meal periods. Where applicable, assists employees and guests with travel and expense reports.
This role may be for you if you:
• Enjoy maintaining rapport with customers, managers, and employees by providing outstanding support and driving leadership priorities.
• Are collaborative with proficient written and oral communication skills.
• Have the ability to prioritize and multitask is required while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Can interact with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality.
To be considered for this role, you must have 1-2 years of related Administrative experience or training. Experience supporting Medical and/or clinical development areas is preferred. An Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.