Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a contractor role and an integral part of our Talent Acquisition Team. You will partner directly with our various business units on recruitment strategies that deliver outstanding candidates and experiences across the entire span of a high-volume, full-cycle recruitment program. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing, most innovative organizations in the Biotech / Pharma industry and you’ll have an immediate and direct impact on our ability to identify, engage and hire Regeneron’s most meaningful resource…our employees.
As a Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
• Working independently to source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for an assigned client group; including varying levels of positions, using a variety of innovative recruiting methods.
• Partnering with hiring managers to identify and clarify job specifications in order to generate top quality candidates and develop recruitment strategies to support current hiring needs and future growth.
• Establishing and forming effective relationships across the business and within TA / HR as well as driving innovative recruitment processes and strategies
• Identifying, engaging with and building pipelines of external talent who possess the relevant skills and experience to be potential candidates for future open positions
• Handling candidate activity within the applicant tracking system (ATS); and engaging in direct sourcing / alternate recruiting methods to identify a diverse slate of candidates for your open requisitions.
This job might be for you if:
• You have the experience and self-motivation to run full-cycle recruitment processes for a volume of open requisitions
• You use traditional and less traditional resources, such as career fairs, online job boards, networking opportunities, social media, etc. to attract and engage with high-quality candidates.
• You are proactive and have excellent time-management skills
• You have an ability to learn quickly and are constantly curious, seeking out new ways of working
• You have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to provide detailed, insightful updates to candidates, colleagues, and business partners.
• You have strong problem solving skills and are able to act independently to resolve ambiguous situation
• You enjoy collaborating with others.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field. At least 3 years’ of experience in full cycle Recruiting. Experience working within Applicant Tracking Systems, specialized job boards / aggregators, LinkedIn Recruiter and enterprise HRIS systems. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are needed.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.