Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are seeking a Co-op from May to December 2021 (ideally) or an Intern from May-August or to join our Bioreactor Scale-Up and Development group within Pre-Clinical Manufacturing and Process Development. This person will be primarily involved in developing multiphase computational fluid dynamics (CFD) models of bioreactors using ANSYS Fluent software.
• We are seeking a student who possesses knowledge of CFD simulation environments
• Experience with ANSYS products and SolidWorks is preferred
• Our preferred skills include knowledge of bioreactor operations and scale up, mammalian cell culture knowledge, skills in data analytics and programming, and experience with JMP statistical software
• Masters or PhD in engineering with focus on CFD preferred
In this role, a typical experience might include the following:
• Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
• Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
• Engaging with Regeneron leadership
• Collaborating with other interns/co-ops
• Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee pool resource groups
• Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
• Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of term presentation sessions
• Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
• You want to make a difference
• You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
• You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
• You continuously look for ways to improve
• You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
• You work with precision, passion, intellect and integrity
• You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
• You know this is no ordinary job
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first step towards living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that we’d love you to join.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.