Albany, New York
West Facilities, LLC
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,NY,United States ,TX,United States;Boston,MA,United States;El Segundo,CA,United States;San Francisco,CA,United States
Sr Account Executive
Location: Chicago, San Francisco, El Segundo, Boston or New York City
Hybrid or Remote depending on location
Who is Notified?
Notified is a global disrupter of the digital communications space and is a thought leader in building new technologies to help our clients adapt to digital transformation in communication. We are currently working with over 13,000 clients globally to deliver mission-critical communications to their employees, customers, media and investors. We help our clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions including Virtual Events, Live Streaming, Webhosting, Webcasting, Press Release Distribution, Media Monitoring, Social Listening, Referral Marketing, Media/Event/Newswire Analysis & Analytics and Design & Webhosting for Investor Relations websites.
Job Summary: Notified is hiring a Sr Account Executive on our New Logo sales team focusing on PR & IR sales. The Sr Account Executive can be based in our Chicago, San Francisco, El Segundo, Boston or New York City office. Role can be permanently remote if there is not an office within 25 miles.
As the core component of our Notified enterprise growth strategy, the Sr Account Executive will be directly responsible for penetrating new logo accounts and closing higher profile prospects. You will be tasked with prioritizing assigned prospects, selling into new logo enterprise accounts, and furthering the industry message of Notified. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a pivotal role at a rapidly growing company where you can make a huge impact and immediate name for yourself. If you have a propensity to be a strong hunter with an equally strong desire to join a growth company that continues to invest in a fast-moving industry, this role may be what you’re looking for.
What you will do:
• Build and manage pipeline of self-generated new logo opportunities
• Ruthless approach to time management and methodical approach to sales process and opportunity qualification
• Prioritize qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
• Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new accounts
• Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
• Establish reputation with assigned prospects as a trusted advisor with industry knowledge and the prospects solution needs
• Proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
• Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of Notified solutions and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
• Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence Notified value proposition
• Transition the new logo account to an account manager over time
• Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
• Collaborate with Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal
• Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
• Achieve assigned bookings quota
• Prioritize face to face meetings over remote meetings where possible
• Engage in networking meetings to develop market and influencer community
What you will bring:
Why work for Notified?
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview). Apply now to join our successful team!