Patchogue, New York
Slitter Operator FULL-TIME
– Rewinding product according to customer specifications and internal procedures.
– Visually inspecting labels for defects.
– Assisting supervisor/manager with decisions on quality when not clearly within defined parameters.
– Setting up multiple slitter units.
– Slitting down jobs.
– Responsible for product segregation to avoid cross contamination.
– Adheres to SOP’s, procedures and work instructions.
– Setting up and running the Label Vision System as required.
– Splicing rolls together following customer’s specifications.
– Maintaining the Rewind equipment using the PM schedules.
– Operating the table top rewind equipment when needed.
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.