Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are looking for a Sr Project Associate to join the Research Program Management team. Using prior research and project management knowledge and experience, this person will plan and coordinate the operational aspects of projects in order to facilitate their evolution through one or more functional areas.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Liaise between functional areas in order to facilitate project planning. Provides support to and between functional area(s), including meeting logistics, as well as creation and maintenance of templates, best practices, tracking and monitoring tools.
• Utilizes project management techniques to identify, develop and maintain planning tools in support of the assigned functional area(s) in order to facilitate standardization, planning and coordination across disciplines / programs. Develops good communication and working relationships with project leads and individuals within functional group.
• Supports and coordinates joint collaboration meetings, tools and communications in order to optimize the collaboration environment.
• Creates tracking tools and supports the implementation and administration of tools used by the assigned functional area. Develops and maintains the folder / organizational structure of shared databases, develops and supports SOP’s, and processes for managing user requests, training, security matrices, etc.
• Ensures effective, accurate and timely communication within and between department or functional areas.
• Works to assess and develop solutions to meet functional area productivity and quality goals. Defines and documents working / best practices, procedures, and tools by performing analyses and preparing recommendations. Supports continuous improvement processes and metrics for project / program practices, procedures, and tools.
• Identifies opportunities to develop tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and problem solving within the function or department. Assists with defining and documenting working / best practices that can be used across other projects.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS or MS degree in a related field and 5+ years of relevant experience or a PhD in a related field. Basic knowledge of project management techniques and concepts as they apply to the drug development / pharmaceutical industry is required. You should be able to handle multiple projects and priorities with excellent time management skills (both project and self.) MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments. Experience with Visio and FileMaker pro a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.