Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a Senior Project Associate Knowledge Management – CMC Program Management position. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide. Using project management techniques and experience proficiently, the Senior Project Associate leads well-defined CMC projects. The Associate may additionally support, plan and coordinate operational tasks for other CMC projects under the guidance of a Program Manager.
A typical day as a Sr. Project Associate in the Knowledge Management Team:
• Working with IT and cross-functional teams to design ways to consolidate data associated with the CMC aspects of drug programs.
• Connecting with multiple teams to understand their reporting needs. Developing tools to assist with the collection, storage, retrieval, preparation, analysis, and distribution of data.
• Developing data visualization tools to improve department and site wide communication of data and coordinate implementation of tools
• Supporting existing dashboards and reporting.
• Promoting knowledge sharing across the IOPS enterprise by supporting systems and tools such as MS Project Server, Qlik, and OnePager; provides training and support to IOPS end-users as needed.
• Working closely with IT during the development of IT solutions to identify issues, document deficiencies, and recommend solutions.
• Utilizing project management standard methodologies to ensure projects meet scope, budget, and timeline while ensuring quality
This role might be for you if:
• Enjoy encouraging a positive team culture of ownership and accountability including continuous evaluation, recognition and process improvement
• Excel at proactively identifying issues and providing general guidance on resolving challenges by developing solutions, and able to call out appropriately in a timely and effective manner
• Are proactive in trouble shooting and dealing with team and collaborator issues.
• Display comfort in various settings.
• Display a demonstrable record of coordinating across multiple teams and driving action and accountability and facilitate conflict resolution
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelors’ degree in a related field with 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience or equivalent combination of education and 3+ years of related program management experience with 2+ years business analyst related experience. 1-2 years experience with basic front-end development (Java, CSS and HTML), working with business intelligence tools and data sources (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, SharePoint) and leading a project and reporting progress to various levels of management.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.