Rochester, New York
Cyber Sphere LLC
Senior Packaging Engineer
· Minimum 7 years of experience in package design and development.
· Experience in a structured product development process, design requirements, design and change control processes
· Strong proficiency with packaging industry design and test standards (ISTA, ASTM, etc.)
· Experience in regulated industry with a knowledge of sterile barrier packaging and sterilization processes.
· Strong knowledge of low particulate and low bio burden medical device packaging and manufacturing practices.
· Experience with medical device packaging materials and test methods
· Experience with leading packaging equipment process qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ)
· Proficiency with planning complex project activities spanning 6 – 12 months
· Experience with structural engineering analysis of new packaging designs
· Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Solidworks (CAD), CAPE (pallet layout) and SAP (ERP) experience is a plus.
ArtiosCAD, package design software knowledge is a plus.
· Container leak testing experience a plus
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally (5%)
· Creative, innovative and critical thinking
· Analytical nature, responds positively to challenges and a problem solver
· Responsive, self-directed and well-organized with ability to manage multiple projects
· Seeks out collaboration opportunities
· Strong documentation, planning and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence across levels of organization
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.