Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Preclinical Operations team. We are searching for someone who will independently provide operational and strategic Project Management leadership to Preclinical Development (PCD) and Drug Safety & Pharmacometrics (DSP). We are looking for an individual to influence cross-functional project teams on strategy and operations to drive assigned projects to completion. Leads and contributes to cross-functional or cross-departmental process improvement initiatives.
As a Senior Manager in Preclinical Operations, a typical day may include:
– Independently provides strategic and operational Project Management leadership and support to cross-functional PCD/DSP teams on multiple programs of moderate to high complexity. Influences PCD, DSP and Project Teams on areas of moderate scope and complexity
– Independently provides leadership and oversight of PCD/DSP activities for multiple projects, ensuring alignment of deliverables, plans, resources, timelines, budget reforecasts with those of overall project strategy and plan. Drives completion of PCD/DSP activities within agreed timeline, quality and budgetary constraints
– Enables and builds effective relationships to influence and gain cooperation of others
– Proactively identifies and drives resolution of critical gaps, risks and issues
– Ensures effective communication to convey project strategy, goals and directives across PCD, DSP and Project Teams
– With guidance, assesses impact of specific project(s) on function and department resource needs. Actively works with PCD, DSP and Project Teams to enable portfolio prioritization decisions in cases of resource constraints
– Provides operational and/or strategic Project Management support to PCD function(s), initiatives, collaborations etc. as needed
– Proactively identifies areas of increasing complexity (operational and/or strategic) and innovative solutions for process improvement. Independently, develops and gains alignment on solutions. Leads implementation of solutions of moderate complexity and drives solutions to completion
– Provides input to the Team Leader to resolve any project or team issues
This role may be for you if:
– You have a strong level of cross-functional technical knowledge
– You demonstrate a proven track record in Project Management in the pharmaceutical industry or within drug development
– You are a strong communicator and collaborator
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a BS/MS degree in a related field with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant R&D operational and/or project management experience in the drug development/pharmaceutical industry. Independently applies appropriate level of technical knowledge (e.g. functional, scientific, drug development, Project Management) and exhibits a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness to influence projects and functions.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.