Albion Rye Associates
*Senior Director, Biostatistics*
*$210,000 – $250,000*
Albion Rye Associates are working in partnership with our client, a mid-sized global biotech operating in the rare disease market space to lead their Senior Director, Biostatistics.
You will be responsible for driving excellence across the Biostats team, supporting the Clinical Data Management and SAS programming functions. Working cross functionally with leaders across Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs and the R&D business units.
Principal responsibilities will include to:
* Lead team of biostatisticians
* Attend meetings with regulatory agencies and respond to regulatory questions regarding submissions and study designs.
* Solve complex statistical issues.
* Lead global strategy and sit amongst GLT
* Act as escalation for review of statistical activities and tasks performed by CROs, including QC of statistical analyses.
* PhD or equivalent in statistics or related discipline with a statistical focus.
* Bayesian and adaptive design experience.
* Significant CRO/Pharma/Biotech experience.
* Experience in rare diseases (ideally)
This role can be based anywhere across the East Coast with a preference to New Jersey, Boston, New York or North Carolina. Other locations will be considered though.
Please get in touch with Erick Semerene, Head of Biometrics:
*ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE. *
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.