New York City (Manhattan), New York
Senior Delay Claims Consultant
My client is looking for a Senior Construction Delay Claims Consultant based in New York. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who seeks an entrepreneurial environment where each team member is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the business.
* Analyzing delay to the timeline of construction projects.
* Using Critical Path Methodology (CPM) schedule analysis and performing forensic analysis.
* Researching relevant construction project documentation.
* Organizing and evaluating complex project files.
* Preparing charts and preparing professional reports.
* Participating in networking and business development activities.
* Management and development of junior staff.
* Technical report writing together with presentation delivery.
* 10 years professional experience in construction/engineering with significant claims background.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering /Construction Management or related subject.
* Experience using Primavera P6 with the ability to understand scheduling software.
* High degree of proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/MS Project.
* An analytical, problem-solving approach.
* Capacity to work independently, manage his/her time efficiently and show initiative where necessary.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to draw clear, concise conclusions and communicate these conclusions to a high standard.
* Willingness to travel occasionally to project locations in the US.
* Excellent Bonus Structure
* Health Insurance
* Attractive Salary
* Great working environment
* Plus more
For more information on this role and others, please call and speak to Lewis Maule at Heatherdaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Senior Delay Claims Consultant based in the NY. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on .
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.