New York City (Manhattan), New York
I am recruiting for a Senior Associate/Partner based in New York City. My client provides construction and project management services within the public and the private sector, and are recognised for being one of the strongest firms across North America. You will be responsible for managing a team of over 10 people on large projects and making key decisions when required. New York experience is essential.
* Experienced in a Director level role previously
* Experienceworking on major projects and have a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery.
* Experienced in managing both internal and external project teams.
* Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
* A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
* The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
* Commercial Fit out experience a plus
* Preferably Irish/British trained
* 10+ years of post grad experience in the QS field
* New York Expeience is KEY!
* Excellent Salary and Bonus Structure
* Health insurance
* Very Attractive Salary
* Other added on benefits
For more information on this role and others, please call and speak to Lewis Maule at Heatherdaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Senior Associate/Partner based in New York City. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on .
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.