LBC Credit Partners, Inc.
LBC Credit Partners (LBC) is a middle market direct lending and alternative credit investment firm headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York. With a team of over 60 professionals, LBC has invested over 6.4 billion across a wide range of industries since it was founded in 2005. LBC helps to facilitate acquisitions, buyouts, growth capital investment and recapitalizations, refinancing and restructuring primarily through investments in senior and junior debt along with equity co-investment.
Reporting to the Vice President of Treasury and working closely with senior management this candidate will support all aspects of LBC’s activities, including serving as a business partner to third party debt providers and administrators, investor relations, investment, and portfolio management teams. This role would be in the company’s headquarters in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
Forecasts, Budgeting, and Analytics
• Develop a strong understanding of LBC’s business model to respond to requests from management, investors, banks, and members of the finance team and other.
• Work with Finance and Treasury to prepare, enhance, and standardize frequently required reports, forecasts, budgets, and analytics
• Implement a reporting framework and calendar that will allow for on-time reporting and analysis of scheduled reports, forecasts, and budgets, with enough flexibility to handle frequent ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Develop new financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze and process complex financial information and reports to provide timely and actionable data to management for decision making purposes
• Frequently meet with senior management to present analytics and to discuss conclusions and recommendations
Debt Capital Markets
• Support the evaluation, negotiation, and monitoring of credit facilities (i.e. single and multi-bank asset backed facilities, collateral loan obligations, subscription financing and other similar vehicles
Bank modeling and portfolio stress testing. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
• Collaborate with management to determine the KPI’s that align with business goals and that will provide real-time and actionable feedback to stakeholders
• Determine the data sets and process refinements that are required to monitor, analyze, and report on KPI trends and work with department heads to rapidly implement required reporting and process enhancements
• Monitor KPI’s, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter and team player who can function in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with minimal supervision. Strong analytical background – including both finance and accounting skills, excellent communication and presentation skills. Qualified candidates should also possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other closely related discipline.
• 3-5 years of experience in debt capital markets, bank loans and/or direct lending with FP&A experience in financial services (private debt, private equity, asset management, banking, etc.)
• Ability to construct complex financial models, with multiple scenarios that can be altered in real time.
• Expert level Microsoft Excel skills. Advanced knowledge of Office Suite.
• Experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL
• Experience distilling, preparing, and presenting results of forecasts and analyses to upper level management.
• Familiarity with analytics technologies such as PowerBI, Azure Databricks, Tableau, Qlik.
• Experience with Monte Carlo simulations or similar modelling tools a plus
• Demonstrates ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrates ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
• Strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency in gathering, synthesizing and communicating information.
• Ability to work and contribute to a team-building environment.
• Demonstrates the highest levels of ethics, values and integrity; be respected within previous organizations as being a trusted professional
• Holds self and others to the highest personal and professional standards
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.