Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist to join the Genome Engineering Technology group, which addresses a wide range of experimental topics, including genome editing, stem cell differentiation, and antibody engineering. Our ideal candidates are collaborative scientists that have proven strong intellectual curiosity, scientific independence, and a desire to develop technologies or new therapeutics. Preferred candidates will have expertise in multiple fields of study, with a preference given to the following areas: genome editing, gene therapy, protein or antibody engineering, or omic methods. The scientist will be expected to initiate new avenues of research, as well as support ongoing projects.
As a Scientist in the Genome Engineering Technology group a typical day may include the following:
– Design and conduct experiments and provide advanced data analysis, as well as trouble shooting under minimal supervision.
– Provide scientific and technical supervision to junior staff, including initial training, ongoing instruction, planning detailed procedures for defined projects with timelines, methodological approaches, expected results and necessary resources.
– Maintain scientific curiosity and familiarity with current advances in emerging technologies and literatures, and apply such knowledge toward development of new or improved research directions.
– Maintain clear records of experimental details in an electronic laboratory notebook.
– Communicate experimental results, conclusions and ideas directly to supervisor, project team members, and management in presentation form.
This role may be for you if:
– You enjoy and are passionate about bench science
– You are able to work independently with minimal supervision
– You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a goal-oriented team
To be considered for this position you must have a PhD and 3+ years of relevant experience in molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, cancer biology or related field. A track record of independent scientific achievement and problem solving as proven through publications. Please note, occasional weekend and/or evening hours required
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.