Brooklyn, New York
HumanEdge is looking to hire a Community Health RN to work in a PACE Program Providing skilled care and routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families.
As a Community Health RN you will:
• Under the direction of a Nurse Manager, the PACE Community Health Nurse (PCHN) provides skilled care
• Provide routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families
• Utilize all elements of the nursing process and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. The PACE CHN primarily provides nursing visits in the member’s home in the community
• Routine visits to members in the PACE center, hospitals, nursing homes, and other alternate setting as deemed necessary for care coordination consistent with the PACE model of care.
• The PACE CHN is a core interdisciplinary team (IDT) member who assigned to a PACE member in compliance with CMS PACE regulatory requirement.
NYS RN 1-2 yrs HomeCare Nurse Experience
Excellent pay tailored to your needs
• Referral bonus program
• Weekly direct deposit
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Travel reimbursement
• 401K options
• 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
• CEU reimbursements
• Licensure reimbursement
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, Community Health Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Rehab,
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.