Clifton Park, New York
Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Pure Hockey. The Sales Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
• Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
• Accurately perform cashier duties – handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
• Direct customers to merchandise within the store
• Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by management
• Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor, shop and restrooms.
• Other duties assigned by manager
• A professional appearance
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge or strong passion for hockey
• Experience using a computer and handheld devices
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and weekends
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discount
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.