New York City (Manhattan), New York
Integrated Resources, Inc
Job Title: RN-ED
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 3+month (extension possibility)
Shift Time: Day shift 7am-7pm
* The Clinical Nurse is a Registered Professional Nurse who provides safe, competent quality care based on nursing theory and research to a designated group of patients and significant others Essential.
* Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Cantered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
* Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management.
* Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
* Collaborates with the interdisciplinary healthcare team in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care.
* Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning after hospital care and delegating to others as appropriate.
* Educates patients and caregivers while anticipating needs and readiness to learn, about their plan of care, transition of care, promotion of health, and prevention of disease.
* Communicates effectively and professionally with patients, family, and all members of the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team.
* Manages assignments within the Care Delivery Model of Modified Primary Nursing and demonstrates allocation of material resources effectively.
* Performs charge nurse duties as assigned.
* Coordinates with the Clinical Coordinator/Clinical Nurse Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager/Nursing Shift Manager to ensure supplies are appropriately utilized and inventory is sufficient for patient care.
* Escalates material or staffing resource deficits to charge nurse, Clinical Nurse Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager or Nursing Shift Manager.
* Demonstrates patient focused and cost-effective approaches to patient care in terms of equipment, staff, supplies and all other resources.
* Documents in an accurate and thorough manner in compliance with hospital, regulatory and legal requirements, and standards of care.
* Facilitates patient throughput on shift basis. Education:
* Bachelor of Science with a major in nursing preferred.
* Associate degree in nursing is considered only with relevant experience and/or active matriculation in a BSN Program.
Certificate and License:
* NYS RN License
* 2 years Emergency Services experience.
* Min 2 years RN experience.
* 1 year travel exp for Travel positions,
* EPIC experience highly preferred.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.