New York, New York
The Recruiter works closely with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs for their respective areas and to develop strategies to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open positions. The Recruiter will create a pipeline for openings by sourcing candidates on multiple job sites, promoting opportunities at community events while managing inbound candidate applications. This individual will see candidates through the full life-cycle recruitment process. They will be expected to research new job requisitions and strategize on effective and creative recruiting tactics on a per-role basis.
* Responsible for full recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiation, offer process and closing of candidates.
* Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and provide staffing expertise
* Develop recruiting strategies to provide qualified candidate pool for assigned requisitions
* Target passive and active candidates utilizing various tools including internet search, social media, employee referrals, and online recruiting sources
* Review candidates resumes, credentials and conduct behavioral interviews
* Lead and conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to understand openings, define the interview cadence, and share labor market intelligence
* Provide Director, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers with weekly recruiting status reports
* Provide interview feedback to the hiring manager on all candidates
* Communicate and track offers/rejections among all relevant management
* Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidates through the interview/hire cycle within the applicant tracking system
* Special Projects as assigned