Albany, New York
Ref ID: 02845743
Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly
OfficeTeam has ongoing opportunities for Receptionist positions. The Receptionists will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and/or clients, answering all incoming phone calls, scheduling appointments, transferring calls to internal staff, and miscellaneous clerical duties such as faxing and filing.
How you will make an impact:
– Greet visitors
– Answer all incoming phone calls
– Excellent communication and social skills
– Excellent spelling and grammar
– Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
– Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
– Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
– Ordering office and kitchen supplies
– Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
What we’re looking for:
– 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (15+ lines)
– Achievement oriented, smart and tech-savvy
– Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
– High attention to detail
– Strong organization skills
This career opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today – this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed! For immediate consideration, contact OfficeTeam today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.