Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a Quality Compliance Coordinator for Quality Systems. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Quality Compliance Coordinators support data trending, process monitoring, and system administration activities to ensure overall good health of the Quality Management System (QMS) through a focus on CAPA, Change Control, and Quality Risk Management elements of the QMS.
As a Quality Compliance Coordinator for Quality Systems, a typical day might include the following:
• Monitoring status of system records, assisting users and record owners
• Data trending for reporting metrics and for use in identifying continuous improvement initiatives.
• Project managing 20-30 small active projects at any given time.
• Monitoring Process Performance over time, suggesting and implementing process improvements.
• Providing administrative support of electronic systems
This role might be for you if:
• Have a drive for continuous improvement
• High level of detail, accuracy is key in this role.
• Able to manage multiple different simultaneously
• Look to contribute to ensure global alignment of processes, procedures and methods.
• Excellent written skills need to author and/or revise various documentation.
To be considered for the Quality Compliance Coordinator for Quality Systems you must have the following; A Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of industry or relevant experience. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.