Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a QA Material Supplier Specialist position. This position is an integral part of the program assuring that raw materials used in manufacturing are of the appropriate quality to ensure the production of drug products meeting or exceeding expectations.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring accurate and timely qualification of materials
• Performing continuous improvement of the program using a variety of methodologies
• Supporting the resolution of deviations related to raw materials
• Providing information/documentation to support regulatory, partner and internal audits
• Analyzing the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria
• Managing and tracking projects
This role may be for you if you:
• Excel in a quality driven organization
• Have supplier quality experience
• Are organized and have an attention to detail
• Can prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities
• Are able to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree and 0-3+ years of relevant experience for Associate Specialist level, 3+ years for the Specialist level. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.