New York, New York
Minimum Required Skills:
Product Management, Financial Software, Product Lifecycle management, Financial Master Data Management, Treasury/Portfolio Finance, Fund Accounting
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our technology team. You will be tasked with helping to build the next generation of our products. As part of our team, you will work closely with Engineering, Commercial Strategy, and the firm’s clients to manage the end-to-end product lifecycle.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will be:
– Launching and improving products for the firm
– Identifying and understanding the needs of product stakeholders
– Understanding customer needs and gathering product requirements
– Collaborating with engineering teams to determine the technical implementation approach and schedule
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelors Degree in computer science or a related engineering field.
– A minimum of 5 years of product management or relevant experience
– Experience building financial technology products with experience with financial master data management, treasury/portfolio finance, and fund accounting products a plus.
– Demonstrated expertise with the product lifecycle including requirements analysis, planning, design, delivery, and user feedback is a must.So, if you are a Product Manager with experience building financial applications, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking ‘Click Here to Apply’ with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
– Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 – 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.