Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron is looking to fill a Process Sciences Associate position as part of the Upstream Investigations Team with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule and occasional weekends. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The Upstream Investigation Team supports production by qualifying raw material and performing investigation with small scale bioreactor models. The Process Sciences Associate will lead and execute lab-based studies to investigate the root cause of manufacturing deviations and refine small scale cell culture models.
As a Process Science Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Development and execution of cell culture studies using aseptic technique in shake flasks and bench-scale bioreactors (2L bioreactors and Ambr 250 system)
• Generate, manage, analyze, and maintain critical data in a highly organized manner. Tabulate results and write technical summary reports for process/raw material evaluations
• Present technical plans and data results at group and interdepartmental meetings
• Maintain lab supplies and equipment
• Serve as domain specialist in multi-functional teams
This role might be for you if you:
• Are familiar with PID control loop theory and have experience with bioreactor control loop tuning
• Proficient with mammalian cell culture, especially in bench scale bioreactors (2L bioreactor, Ambr 250 system)
• Enjoy working independently and as a group on multiple projects simultaneously
• Driven to succeed and take on new ideas to acquire results
• Have working knowledge of statistical design and analysis software (JMP) and computer programming languages (VBA/VB)
• Enjoy technical writing and data analytics
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Occasional weekend work is needed. You must have a BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical or Bio Engineering preferred and 1+ years of related experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.