Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron is looking to fill a Process Sciences Associate with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. The Process Science Associate is part of the Strategic Initiatives and Knowledge Management team within the Process Sciences and Drug Product Engineering (PSDPE) Department. Regeneron Industrial Operations and Supply (IOPS) has successfully grown to manufacture material for several commercial therapies and a robust clinical pipeline. As IOPS and PSDPE continue to grow, improving efficiency and adding innovation to business processes becomes more critical, with the goal that all processes have well defined procedures and ways of working, are flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities, and are built in anticipation of potential challenges and future work. This position will be responsible for performing systems level analysis on cross-functional (intra and interdepartmental) business process to identify areas of improvement and propose and implement solutions.
As a Process Sciences Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Processing of information and feedback from Process Sciences and Drug Product Engineering groups to refine problem statements, scope work, identify areas for improvement and build implementation plans
• Identification and implementation of technical solutions through authoring of technical documents, creation/revision of standard operating procedures.
• Use of knowledge management tools such as process mapping to define current state and aid in definition of future state for processes within PSDPE and IOPS as a whole
• Collection and analysis of metric based data
• Drafting/redlining SOPs and authoring technical documents to support strategic projects
• Participate in and lead cross-functional projects of various size and scope, through all project phase
• Manage project priority throughout the department and IOPS
This role might be for you if:
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well informed.
• Can take on new and often ambiguous challenges and learn quickly
• Want to work on a broad scope of projects including, but not limited to, API and Drug Product/Combination Product technology transfer, validation and evaluation of manufacturing processes, device development and drafting of regulatory filings.
• Have a broad knowledge base in the context of GxP systems such as experience with SOPs, Regulatory Filings, Quality Systems including Deviation Management and Change Control.
• Ability to work in a team environment but can also take ownership of large technical reports and projects.
• Have experience developing and driving scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas
• Understand manufacturing processes of antibodies, drug product and combination products.
• Have experience process mapping and using software such as Microsoft Visio.
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate position you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, Engineering degree preferred and minimum of 1 year experience in a GMP environment. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.