CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a hospitalist who has leadership experience working in an academic setting. Your schedule will be a block schedule of 7 on/7 off. You will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. They welcome candidates trained in internal medicine. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Pennsylvania medical license, if necessary. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation as well as other benefits. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and loan repayment of up to $100K over 5 years.
With events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your time off. It is 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number .
*Quick Facts:** Leadership opportunity
* Block day schedule of 7 on/7 off
* Loan repayment up to $100K
* Faculty appointment to Drexel University
* Board certified in internal medicine
* Enjoy touring many historical sites
* Plenty of options for biking, hiking, and camping
* 1 hour from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from New York City
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail