Watertown, New York
A private practice in New York is planning to hire an additional internist. The facility requires assistance with the high demand from the community. You will work inpatient and outpatient. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. Call is 1:7. There are teaching opportunities as well. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 31 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this small city that has the attractions and amenities of much larger ones.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Art Moran directly at for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to CompHealth.
* Quick Facts: Private practice
* Inpatient and outpatient opportunity
* Teaching opportunities available
* Board eligible or board certified
* Call of 1:7
* H-1B visas welcomed
* Above-average base salary with RVU incentives
* Extra compensation for teaching
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail