Saratoga Springs, New York
Nationally Certified Personal Trainer for Anytime Fitness
Make a difference and guide clients on their journey to reach their personal fitness goals when you join our team. You will be part of a team that prides itself on creating a comfortable and safe space for people to make the differences they want in their life, such as weight management or getting stronger. Utilize your national certification and profound knowledge of exercise science and nutrition to counsel clients on a one-on-one basis and create an individualized fitness plan that is suited to each person’s physical abilities. Show off your strong customer service skills as you engage with clients and answer their questions about the gym equipment, products and services we offer, general health questions and more.
· Provide personal evaluations to clients on their fitness level by reviewing their abilities, physical condition and overall health to ensure that all fitness plans are suitable.
· Create personalized fitness routines that assist clients in reaching their fitness goals while remaining suitable to their current physical abilities.
· Teach clients on the proper techniques for all exercises, especially when using more complicated equipment, to minimize the risk of injury.
· Monitor clients on their status and make changes to their individual fitness plans based on any physical changes and increased or decreased fitness levels.
· Enforce all gym policies and safety rules to reduce the chance of any accidents and to maintain a safe and comfortable environment in which clients can exercise.
· Inform clients on other healthy lifestyle changes to complement their fitness goals, such as a healthier eating or how to balance their lifestyle.
· Perform emergency first aid when needed, including treating minor injuries with bandages or wrapping and administering ice.
· Clean and maintain all fitness equipment so that it is ready for clients to use at any time.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Current national, accredited personal training certification
· 1-3 years of experience as a personal trainer
· Excellent verbal communication skills preferred
· Current certificate in CPR/AED and First Aid
· BS in exercise science or related to the fitness industry
· High standards of communication including listening skills and encouraging an overall healthy lifestyle
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.