New York, New York
Our client, a prominent family of a CEO of a Financial firm is seeking a Personal Assistant. This role is full-time on-site a beautiful Manhattan townhouse and supports a family of 7 – children ranging in ages. All household staff are Covid tested on a weekly basis and safety measures enforced.
Our client offers excellent benefits including: 100% covered Medical, Vision, and Dental (individual and family), 401k with match, generous PTO, and philanthropic opportunities!
You will be responsible for family schedules, ensuring high quality coverage and performance for all daily/weekly tasks and responsibilities. Must be emotionally perceptive and have experience with school-aged children. Experience with travel, financial tracking and technology are recommended.
· Heavy day-to-day management of multiple calendars; appointment scheduling, confirmation and coordination of all logistics; communication with all household and office staff to keep cohesive schedules
· Anticipate, prepare for and arrange all scheduling needs for family including: doctor appointments, sports and other extracurricular activities, tutors, etc.
· Coordinate and confirm all logistics for appointments including transportation to/from, and preparation of all relevant materials
· Maintain contacts, mailing and guest lists
· Provide support to private family including “off hours” when needed (nights and weekends)
· Maintenance of tracking databases for purchases and returns, gifts, invitations, subscriptions, expenses and acknowledgements
· Disseminate correspondence (mail and electronic emails) and information to appropriate team members
· Implement and manage physical and electronic filing system
· Ad hoc support on projects
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a personal assistant; prior experience in active family/household dynamic
· Exceptional communication skills; ability to manage conflict and difficult conversations and feedback in a healthy constructive manner
· Skilled in Mac applications – iCal, Mac Mail, Mac Contacts, Outlook for Mac, etc
· Proficient in Microsoft applications, primarily Word and Excel
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.