Staten Island, New York
Job Description PART-TIME
Looking for experienced, driven Sales Professional with Optical Experience
Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
With our team, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients’ lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
· Must be pleasant and welcoming to patients in person, on phone, and other communication methods.
· Must be able to gain proficiency in computer programs quickly and accurately.
· Must be a team player
· Must have strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
· Must be able to work weekend hours.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, as well as many other perks.
Optical Sales experience is Required
Optical/Sunglass store sales preferred
Job Types: Part-time
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.