Brooklyn, New York
La Cima Elementary Charter School
We seek mission driven full-time educators with high expectations for children and the willingness to engage in deep reflection and growth. Our teachers are: persistent, dedicated professionals, who are team players and have a sense of humor. They must have demonstrated commitment to their professional development and personal growth. Teachers at La Cima are passionate about the development, learning and success of all children, and relentless about attaining the best outcomes. Whether beginning or master teachers, we believe we learn by applying our best effort, reviewing data and feedback, and innovating. We seek educators of high personal integrity and character who are committed to social justice, as we believe that we teach who we are.
Our Operations Associate’s daily jobs will fall into three primary categories:
Scholar and Family Communication
● Create a warm, welcoming main office environment for families by building relationships and providing impeccable customer service.
● Seamlessly and professionally handle all incoming and outgoing communication between scholars, families and staff (including mailings, letters home, phone calls, emails, etc.).
● Generate content and prepare weekly family newsletter.
● Collaborate with school staff to ensure a comprehensive list exists of scholars staying after school, and communicate efficiently with families regarding their scholar (if applicable).
● Track completion of all parent and student-facing surveys, RSVPs, permission slips, and other relevant documentation.
Social Media and Website Management
∙ Execute a results-driven social media & website strategy.
∙ Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms and the school website. ∙ Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
∙ Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
∙ Collaborate with the leadership to add and update event information as needed.
∙ Collaborate with website developer to add new pages to websites as new content areas are developed. ∙ Ensure integration between websites, email and social media accounts.
● Help execute arrival, lunch, dismissal, transportation and other whole-school systems
● Create and maintain teacher-friendly systems for photocopy and poster creation
● Support planning initiatives such as field trip and event planning
● Create a welcome main office environment for families by providing impeccable customer service
● Support student needs as necessary including health needs
● Additional support at the request of the Director of Operations
NRG Consulting Group is running this job search. Please reach out to with questions.