New York, New York
INsider Lifestyle Management
About The Role
The Chief of Staff (COS) provides administrative support to executives/team. You will serve as a point of contact for internal and external parties. This involves anticipating administrative needs, managing workload, and producing high quality work in a timely manner.
You will function as a mentor to junior members such as new Assistant Account Managers, Assistant Travel Account Managers and Bookkeepers on the team. In this role, you will contribute to the training and development of these individuals, acts as a resource for questions, and recommends additional training.
You are responsible for working closely with their Executives to optimize efficiency, while independently managing administrative tasks and coordinating special projects. You will handle confidential firm information which requires a high level of discretion. When workload is heavy, the ability to effectively delegate tasks is essential. You will provide back-up support to the teams and they will do the same for you
How You’ll Help Us Be Successful
· Responsible for overseeing the office and all of the elements needed to run an efficient office
· Aiding in general administrative needs.
· Coordinates internal or client meetings, special events, and travel arrangements.
· Records time details and billable expenses to facilitate billing and other accounting procedures.
· Assists with monthly billing duties for the executives they support
· Provides document management support.
· As needed, provides support for recruiting initiatives, expert development, marketing events, practice areas or other corporate initiatives.
· Leads administrative training sessions for junior staff members.
· Reviews the work of junior staff members.
· Assisting Account Managers & Travel Manager in providing top customer services
· Composes and processes routine correspondence.
· Assist with reconfirming process
· Anticipates and understands the needs and demands of busy executives.
· Helping maintain organized systems inside the office
Updating database with contacts information and client profile details
· Client oriented research
· Maintain expenses database
· Attend meetings and dinner trials
· Keep up with related articles and media to share relevant information with the team
· Establishing and building new relationships
· Must have a 4-year college degree
· Maintain a positive, professional, proactive, resourceful, savvy, and team-oriented attitude
· Must be diligent and organized with meticulous attention to detail
· Proactive and good communication is a must
· Customer orientated mindset to service affluent, high-end clientele
· Desire to understand the workings of a small business
· If you are interested in building a strong network in New York City and contributing to a growing vibrant business, this is the perfect position for you.
· New York City in office position. Our office is in East Midtown in Manhattan.
· This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm, with 1 hour break daily.
· Potential to work a late shift and on call every 6 to 8 weeks from 6pm to 9pm to respond to incoming emails if clients write after business hours