New York, New York
Ref ID: 02584899
Classification: Office Manager
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
A growing Retail company is in need of a highly-skilled and passionate Office Manager to lead office operations. Are you a passionate self-starter seeking to take your career to the next level? This opportunity may be a good match for you. Candidates interested in this position, should apply now with OfficeTeam to learn more about this exciting opportunity. A company in the New York, New York area is seeking an Office Manager on a short-term temporary basis.
– Lead overall office administration
– Take part in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
– Evaluate current office organizational structure and make improvements
– Support Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
– Manage communication systems, office equipment, utility services, office reception, mail and distribution services, word processing, and copy services
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Word
– Command of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
– Microsoft Outlook experience
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
– Comprehensive knowledge of back office support
– Job related experience
– Need past experience in a supervisory role
If you are an administrative / office management detail oriented, this may be a great opportunity for you. If this opportunity interests you, don’t delay in contacting us as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.