Rye, New York
The Bachrach Group
Growing Investment firm located in RYE,NY is seeking a strong Office Manager!
Working in their satellite office. They will be interacting with their NYC office too and may need to travel there at times.
The Company is headquartered in Rye, New York, is a fully-integrated, self-managed and
self-administered real estate investment trust. Through our REIT and Opportunistic Fund
investment platforms, we are focused primarily on the acquisition, ownership, redevelopment
and management of retail properties, including neighborhood and community shopping centers, urban high-barrier-to-entry street retail, and mixed-use properties with retail components.
The Office Manager will be responsible for all aspects of facilities/office management. Ideal candidate must be an organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable individual with the ability to work well with others and will be expected to fulfill needs across all disciplines. This position will demand efficiency and composure in fast-paced work environment where organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management are imperative. This is a full-time in-office position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Handle all purchasing requests including kitchen supplies, snacks, office/mailroom supplies and other requests for Rye and NYC offices.
· Daily maintenance and upkeep of café area (re-stocking of supplies, snacks, water, etc.)
· Work with IT, Human Resources and Property Management to onboard and offboard all new hires and departing employees. This includes handling full office/workstation setup/key fob distribution.
· Oversee the processing of all facilities and office related invoices (i.e. rent, utilities, kitchen vendors, supplies, etc.)
· Mail room coordination; distribution of all mail / packages (incoming/outgoing) and maintenance of postage machine.
· Handle all business card and nameplate requests.
· Fedex – coding and processing Fedex invoices.
· Partner with IT to address office equipment operations/vendor management and service requests.
· Oversee vacation management coverage of administrative assistants and reception coverage schedule, including covering Reception at times.
· Supervise Receptionist.
· Work with Wellness Committee on various initiatives throughout the year – may include exercise classes, catering of lunch, monthly birthday celebrations, special events, etc.
· Collaborate with Property Management on all building services and space coordination.
· Assist Human Resources with logistics of special projects/events (i.e. flu clinics, open enrollment meetings, educational sessions, etc.)
· Update Human Resources Organizational Charts.
· Process benefit vendor invoices.
· Other duties as required.