New York, New York
Who We Are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands’ End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We are looking for a talented, dynamic Office Manager to join our Support team. This team is critical for the successful operations of our New York office, ensuring staff and visitors alike have a highly functional and enjoyable workplace. We are looking for an Office Manager who can engage with all levels of the business, welcome guests via reception and be a trusted source of information for staff. You will be expected to contribute proactively and autonomously and build systems and strategies to elevate the office layout and experience. Our ideal candidate has experience in office management and events coordination.
You will partner with the Chief People Officer, and a wide array of teams, from Customer Success, Business Development and Marketing, to Engineering, Product and Finance. You need to gain a unique end-to-end perspective of the Rokt staff in New York as your contribution will be valuable to not only our team, but also shape the future vision of our office as we grow.
The mission of this role is to ensure a seamless work environment and experience for our staff and guests.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
○ Greet guests on arrival and ensure a great experience
○ Be the liaison for deliveries, mail, couriers
○ Provide ongoing support and technical expertise for office equipment and meetings
○ Organize and order office supplies, food, and beverages
○ Source vendors and negotiate contracts
○ Ensure workplace efficiency and optimization
○ Work with building management, security and other third party vendors, including cleaning, HVAC, IT, to ensure the office is running efficiently and is pristinely kept
○ Planning and budget for social events, including weekly catered meals
○ Support onboarding initiatives for new staff, manage staff announcements, and anniversary gifts
Capabilities & Requirements
○ Experience: Deep understanding of office functionality and support. Project management and event planning.
○ Learns quickly: demonstrated ability to quickly understand and absorb new information.
○ Analytical skills: able to process both qualitative and quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
○ Curious: has a probing mind. Passion for people and figuring out how things work
○ Attention to detail: does not let important details slip. Is on top of what matters to successfully deliver a project.
○ Planning: the ability to juggle multiple tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
○ Adaptable: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; eager to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
○ Efficiency: able to deliver significant output with minimal wasted effort.
○ Proactive: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
○ Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get it done.
○ Teamwork: works effectively with diverse geographically separated teams (Rokt’stars). Able to build collaborative working relationships.
○ Calm under pressure
○ Communication: speaks and writes succinctly and clearly.
○ Listening skills: seeks to understand others.