Cairo, New York
Ref ID: 02736067
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $15.04 to $17.41 hourly
If you’re capable of multi-tasking on several different assignments while maintaining a positive demeanor, we encourage you to apply for the position! A highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant is wanted by a quickly-expanding company who has partnered with OfficeTeam to find the ideal candidate. If you’re a driven individual that enjoys taking initiative, this position may be a great fit for you! A long-term temporary-to-full-time position has opened up for an Office Assistant in the Cairo, New York area.
– Data entry
– Maintain office facilities
– Route calls to the appropriate individuals
– Copy, faxing, and filing for a number of different departments
– Accomplishes tasks independently
– Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
– Expertise in Receptionist Duties
– Office Administration experience desired
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Office 365
– Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
– Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
– Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
– Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
– 1+ years of experience
/r/n/r/nIf you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to advance your current position, we want to hear from you! This position is best suited for candidates that enjoy working in dynamic environments. This position will be filled by the end of the week – contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.