Lake Katrine, New York
Ref ID: 02761026
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
OfficeTeam has a premier company looking to hire a highly-skilled and productive Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have the Office Assistant position for you. The Office Assistant is a long-term temporary opportunity and is located in the Lake Katrine, New York area.
– Route calls to the appropriate parties
– Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
– Enter data into electronic applications
– Maintain office facilities
– Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
– Capacity to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
– Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
– Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
– Expertise in Clerical Duties
– Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Assistance
– Complete tasks independently
– Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
– 1+ years of experience
/r/n/r/nDo you have a natural team oriented attitude and want to take your career to the next level? Then contact us today as we may have an excellent opportunity for you! If you love working in a fast-paced and thriving environment, this position may be a great fit for you. This position will be filled by the end of the week – contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.