Oxford, New York
Ref ID: 02681480
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
A well known organization is looking for an Office Assistant to fill an open position at a flourishing company in the Non-Profit industry. Applicants are expected to handle multiple assignments at once. This position would be best suited for someone that is highly-skilled, motivated, and a self-starter. This opportunity would be most compatible with individuals that are highly-motivated and ambitious. An Office Assistant position is currently available in the Oxford, New York area. If you’re seeking short-term temporary work, this opportunity may be a good fit for you. This position is anticipated to be at least two months, but it could be longer!
Your responsibilities in this role
– Maintain office facilities
– Submit data accurately
– File, copy and faxing for various departments
– Route calls to the appropriate individuals
– Should possess a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
– Demonstrated ability to manage, lead change, and build process improvements
– Skills that allow for the completion of general office work, the operation of basic office equipment, and the routing of incoming materials to the proper individuals
– Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
– A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
– e-Filing experience
– Clerical Duties experience
– Expertise in Provide Clerical Support
– Inbound Telephone Calls experience
– Succeed independently with tasks
Do you approach work with a winning team attitude? We may have an excellent opportunity for you so contact us today! This position is best suited for candidates that enjoy working in dynamic environments. This position is not expected to be available by the end of the week – don’t delay in starting your career!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.