NEW CSR Roles – New Expansion!!
CSR Client Fundraiser – Apply Now for an Immediate Start!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Atlanta, GA
Availability: Full Time, Part Time & Internships
Interviews: Initially interviews will be carried out via Zoom although this is not a remote position
Experience: No previous experience is needed however it will not go unnoticed if you have ever worked as a Customer service representative, customer service assistant, customer service team leader, sales assistant, sales representative, sales supervisor, marketing assistant, events assistant, hospitality assistant, server, host/hostess or in any other customer facing role.
CSR Client Fundraiser – Bonuses/ Benefits:
· We offer in-house training workshops and on-site guidance to provide you with the sales, marketing, and customer service skills you need to succeed.
· We believe in rewarding our top performers with public recognition, financial incentives, tangible prizes, meals, events and more!
· You’ll have the chance to travel quite regularly, but that’s not all… We sometimes agree to target areas for our clients that involve overnight stays in different parts of the country. (Once lockdown has ended)
· We also attend quarterly training and development meetings in Miami, Chicago and New York. And, we believe in working hard and playing hard, so we make time at least once a year for an R&R holiday. (Once lockdown has ended)
CSR Client Fundraiser – Requirements:
In order to represent our clients, you’ll need to be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA. Full-time availability is ideal since the more you put in, the more you get out. A solid work ethic, strong communication skills and professional image will greatly increase your chance of success.
No formal experience is necessary as we provide a full training schedule for all candidates. Our request is that all candidates have the following traits:
· Excellent time keeping
· Professional appearance
· Great student mentality – always keen to learn and develop
· A desire to win!
· The ability to work as part of a team and individually
Does this sound like you? Yes? WE WANT YOU!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed with us, send your resume, or LinkedIn profile through the online application process. Covering letters are not necessary as long as you are prepared to answer questions on the phone and in person. Successful applicants will be invited to meet with us right away.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be more than happy to discuss in more detail.
CSR Client Fundraiser- The Role:
GMG are now looking for an enthusiastic and confident CSR Client Fundraiser with excellent communication skills a positive attitude and a passion for customer service & community spirit to join our growing team!
As a CSR Client Fundraiser you’ll be out and about interacting with the public to promote our clients’ services, success stories and current missions. Our main focus is to secure additional donors to our charity client and make a difference in the world at the same time!
You’ll be answering customers questions and taking details from interested participants. This helps our clients increase brand awareness and market share in a targeted area while raising the vital awareness needed for the charity involved
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.