West Nyack, New York
Kforce Technology Staffing
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer II in West Nyack, NY.
* Work with construction to address site issues e.g., leaks, violations, building permits
* Research and resolve Landlord requests and inquires made to Headquarters
* Coordinate access to cell sites for various team including Operations and Construction
* Address site access issues and maintain database of landlord contact information
* Enter required information into HQ databases and maintain Embedded Base Tracker
* Flexible and able to prioritize with proven ability to multi-task large workload volume
* Experience in the wireless industry and working with A&E firms, contractors, permit expeditors
* Ability to read and interpret lease exhibits i.e., drawings, with keen attention to detail
* Working knowledge of real estate leases, easements, ROWs
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Organized and process focused
* Strategic thinker & planner, anticipating common problems to successfully navigate around them.
* Strong troubleshooting & research skills
* Collaborative, team player
* Adeptness with Google Suite, MS office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Professionalism & integrity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.