Albany, New York
Affinity Executive Search
You will join a TOP 10 Home Loan Company that puts an emphasis on keeping their employees happy. Less stress, higher pay, flexible hours and treating their employees with respect are all values that are emphasized. The company specializes in a variety of mortgages.
This position will be responsible for the review of loan files to ensure compliance with all required guidelines and evaluation of the loan for credit risk and offers a comprehensive training opportunity with the potential for growth.
* 3 or more years of mortgage loan underwriter experience isREQUIRED
* Comprehensive knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines
* Experience with Encompass
* Experience with a Mortgage Company preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and maintaining the companys customer service standards
* Great attitude is required
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
* Analyze and review all pertinent information within the loan file for compliance with applicable policies and regulatory guidelines
* Application of all applicable policies and regulatory guidelines for the credit decision process
* Select the required conditions on each loan which must be satisfied prior to funding
* Correspond with appropriate parties to obtain outstanding documentation to complete requirements as needed
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.