New York, New York
GOAT Group is seeking a Merchandiser responsible for ensuring a best-in-class customer experience by leveraging data analytics, industry trends and competitive research in order to maximize customer conversion and retention. You will work across Flight Club website and retail stores, as well as GOAT sneakers app and web, with a focus on presenting featured releases, promotions, shoppable collections and in store displays in a way that drives engagement and GMV. The right Merchandiser will have a deep understanding of what drives E-commerce sales, an interest in fashion/sneakers, and a passion for customer experience to continuously improve the merchandising strategy. The position will be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate production of content and related merchandise modules and will work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Retail and Business Development teams to achieve sales plans, conversion goals, usability performance targets and corporate objectives. This role requires a balance of day-to-day-tactics and longer-term contributions to the future of our website and in store merchandising experience.
In this role you will:
* Maintain and optimize a daily/weekly/monthly merchandise content calendar while maintaining a keen awareness of the competitive landscape and broader fashion and E-commerce shopping trends.
* Collaborate with Marketing and Content teams to ensure a cohesive visual product story across all customer facing channels.
* Work closely with the existing merchandising team to continuously evaluate and improve Flight Club and GOAT’s merchandising strategies.
* Partner with Flight Club retail teams to understand customer behavior and inventory needs in order to tailor per location (New York, Miami, Los Angeles) the merchandising strategy for sneakers and apparel.
* Utilizing customer behavior data, including: product/content views, conversion, bounce rate and engagement to inform online content and product strategies.
* Continually drive improvements to the content management system experience by partnering with product and engineering to influence roadmap features and functionality.
* Responsible for the day-to-day and reactive execution of category optimization, product launches and tooling improvements.
We are looking for:
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3-5 years of experience in digital merchandising, preferably in fashion/retail
* Understanding of retail E-commerce and physical retail landscape
* Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
* A keen eye for design and strong interest in translating our brand aesthetic through product offering
* Strong knowledge of Google Suite and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes and additional software/web-based applications
* Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment
* Strong aptitude to work within deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work effectively with and present to individuals at all levels
* Self-motivated, resourceful with a creative mindset
* Keen attention to details
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.