Hudson, New York
Ref ID: 02844699
Classification: Medical Receptionist
Compensation: $11.88 to $13.75 hourly
This is a Medical Receptionist position for a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Through this OfficeTeam opportunity in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry, you could find the Medical Receptionist job for you, if you are charismatic and detail-oriented. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Hudson, New York area. As the Medical Receptionist you’ll be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Please apply right away!
What you get to do every day
– Order-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
– Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
– Efficiently responding to phone calls to maintain minimum rings and answering inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
– Directing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
– Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
– Providing administrative assistance to patients
– Sustaining efficiency in the management of patient medical records
– Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
– Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
– 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
– This position needs to have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
– Comprehensive knowledge of Receptionist Duties
– Strong familiarity with customer service
– Receptionist Duties experience
– High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
– Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
– Comprehension of medical terminology and insurance products
– Incoming phone call management skills desired
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.