Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named the #5 World’s Best Workplace by Fortune!
Who we want
* Self starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
* Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
* Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
* Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop within Stryker’s broad scope of opportunities. This is a company you can grow with!
What you will do
As the Medical Device Delivery Driver, you will prepare, ship, receive and schedule delivery of products; ensure the timely delivery of sets and pick up/return of loaner sets; field customer questions and direct to appropriate Branch personnel. In addition, you will also update and maintain associated databases as well as client files.
* Arrange merchandise for transport (on delivery and return)
* Arrange merchandise at customer locations
* Read maps, and route configuration
* Drive vehicle in order to deliver medical supplies
* Perform safety inspections in transportation setting
* Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
* Maintain records, reports, or files
* Plan or organize work
* Provide customer service in surface transportation
* Service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
* Use vehicle repair tools or safety equipment
* Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record
* Maintain transportation cleanliness, organization and maintenance
* Field customer complaints, address and communicate as necessary to Branch team members
* Create and/or review lists of delivery and pick-ups
* Arrange merchandise and materials to customers (for direct use and consignment)
* Record transactions and issues on customer receipts
* Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
* Participate with On-call rotation
What you need
* High school education or GED equivalent required.
* 0+ Years of experience required.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
* Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
* Delivery, warehouse, inventory, logistics, customer service, and/or medical field experience preferred.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at