New York, New York
US Tech Solutions Inc.
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Map/Navigation App Visual Designer” for a 12+ month contract position with a client in New York City, NY
Job Poster: Ankit Saxena
· Note that current state of this role is Work From Home due to COVID.
· In this role, you will help build, implement, and document the WCliente design system.
· You will recognize structural, visual and behavioral inconsistencies and come up with horizontal solutions that will impact all WCliente products, helping millions of people around the world to fight traffic.
· Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process.
· At each stage you will anticipate what our users need while considering how flows and components connect, and advocate for a simple and consistent UX.
· Mandatory 4+ years practical experience as a UX designer
· A portfolio of product design projects showcasing a user centered process.
· Mastery in relevant design and prototyping tools such as Sketch/Figma.
· Basic HTML/CSS/JS, and familiarity with UI frameworks such as React, angular, native iOS and Android.
· Previous experience with building wide-ranging Sketch/Figma libraries for established products.
· Strong visual skills and illustration background.
· Audit and standardize UI components across WCliente mobile, web and in-car products.
· Collaborate with engineers on the component’s architecture and accommodate for various technical constraints.
· Document design guidelines in the team’s website. Create supporting visuals to demonstrate proper usage.
· Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to define and implement Consistent, beautiful and accessible UI components.
· Execute all visual design stages from conceptualization to final hand-off to the Engineering team.
· Gauge the usability of new and existing features and make constructive suggestions for change.
· Develop the design system’s knowledge base.
· Continuously document design guidelines and communicate them to the broader design team, listen to feedback while still enforcing a consistent UX.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities – This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US” by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Ankit Saxena at
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.