Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Summary: Performs tasks related to the planning of global manufacturing operations, scheduling of daily manufacturing operations, tracking and analysis of production metrics, coordination of non-manufacturing activities such as maintenance and validation, and analyzing multi-site production capacity.
*This position is 1st shift, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Translates demand forecasts into production schedules
• Creates production schedules for multiple products in efficient manner with minimum delays
• Recommends solutions to address issues when they arise to minimize disruption to the production schedule
• Assist in planning cross-functional activities with both manufacturing and non
• Participates in resource planning activities to understand where and when the department needs to grow
• Acts as the point of contact for production data to several cross functional departments such as supply chain, finance, and QA disposition
• Generates and maintains daily manufacturing operations and resource schedules
• Develops effective shift and training schedules
• Analyzes and determines training needs related to personnel and production schedules.
• Performs data collection related to process durations, operator efficiencies, and characterizing scheduling delays
• Creates data models using spreadsheets, code, or other relevant methods
• Assists in improving communication between different shifts, process areas, and levels of the organization.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in Science, Engineer or related field required. MS in similar field preferred.
• Relevant biotech manufacturing or supply chain experience is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Background in data analytics or relevant data science field is preferred
• Can work both independently as an original thinker and in a team setting
• Exhibits a degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in evolving and ambiguous environments
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex data is preferred
• Level commensurate with experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.