New York, New York
# of Openings: 1
Managing Director – Executive Search
Humanity Health, Inc. is looking for a Managing Director of Executive Search who will be the subject matter expert for their vertical, based on their extensive experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, healthcare or health technology industries, respectively. As the Managing Director, you will ultimately report to a Senior VP of Partner Solutions. In the interim, you will report directly to the CEO.
About Humanity Health
Humanity Health is building the premier career acceleration and talent sourcing platform for BIPOC and female leaders and innovators in healthcare and life sciences. Our platform provides professionals with an unparalleled level of access and support for their career development while simultaneously providing more inclusive and equitable placement outcomes to our employer partners. Humanity Health is backed by Deerfield Management Company, the nation’s largest dedicated healthcare investment firm.
Humanity Health offers an exciting start-up environment for highly-motivated, purpose-driven, entrepreneurial professionals interested in building and delivering best-in-class solutions with a lens on equity and inclusion.
About the Role
The Managing Director of Executive Search will oversee talent recruitment services in key sectors / verticals based on their industry knowledge and expertise (e.g., pharma, biotech, medical devices, health tech, healthcare, etc.). The individual will be responsible for delivery of services including executive search, account management, business development, strategic recruitment planning & delivery, pipeline engagement, team building and people management. They will serve as the primary point of contact for employers seeking to work with Humanity Health and lead the execution and delivery of services to these clients. A track record of leading or implementing DEI best practices in the recruitment delivery process will be an important factor to understand the mission of Humanity Health.
• Manage delivery of recruitment services for Humanity Health’s employer partners
• Engage new and existing clients to execute new search agreements
• Lead business presentations and schedule meetings with prospective and existing employer partners to explain core services offered by Humanity Health
• Update the CEO and other executive team leaders on key performance metrics and milestones to measure growth and health of vertical
• Manage full life cycle recruiting process for executive-level roles, including in-take of new search projects, advising team on recruitment strategy and ensuring successful placement outcomes are made
• Manage accounts to ensure candidates meet clients’ expectations, feedback is provided on a timely basis, interview scheduling process is working effectively and placement outcomes are a success
• Recruit and manage an innovative search team while incorporating effective performance plans and individual/team development
• Collaborate with career acceleration team, including Director of Talent Solutions, Personal Career Advisors and other members of the Humanity Talent Network, to develop and integrate a value-driven pipeline of BIPOC and female leaders into executive search projects.
New York Metropolitan, Northern New Jersey, Washington, DC (will consider remote)
Humanity Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, alienage or citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.