Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a Manager, Material & Supplier Quality position. This position supports Quality Assurance initiatives for a broad range of topics relative to materials and supplier quality.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Accomplishing material and supplier quality objectives through direct reports and by planning and evaluating area activities
• Achieving quality and operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
• Preparing and completing action plans; implementing efficiency, quality, and customer-service standards
• Resolving problems, identifying trends and determining system improvements
• Implementing change when vital within the guidelines of GMP
• Maintaining project timelines associated with quality assurance initiatives to support the evolving business
• Monitoring Industry activity to understand other company approaches to quality related projects
• Attending meetings relevant to assigned projects
• Representing quality on new projects upon request including Supplier Management and Material Qualification
• Supporting Regulatory and partner inspections
This role might be for you if you:
• Have previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Are knowledgeable in Supplier Management and Material Qualification
• You continuously seek to improve processes for improved performance
• Enjoy leading a team of Quality Specialists
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field and 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries, with some leadership experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.